Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SID 23112.01

KEINMOND-CLASS MINING PLATFORM KEINMOND II
PLASMA DRILL TECHNICAL TEAM KTT-1
CT2 ARMIN SHALE

TECHNICIAN'S LOG

Still having troube sleeping. Still worried about that book. Tried to relax tonight, had around 4 (5?) finger of june to try to reelax and calm down. Well, still worried but soo relax. Probbaly too relaxed to type this log entry but, whatvere. I can't be bothered by every liyyl;e little misspelling and puntuation error. Hey, man I'm doing the best I can.

Maybe I'm being paranpoid, but I swear I'm being watched. I feel like eyes on are me all the time. Can't single out any one party thopugh, more just a feeling that I am being observed. So, yeah, drunk, sleepless, paranoid. Ignoring spelling errors and punctuation mess ups. Great time and place to be me, whooie!

No comments:

Post a Comment