Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SID 23201.12

POLIS REDCHILI, ANBARIUM, KASMAKANI III
PLASMA DRILL TECHNICAL TEAM KTT-1
CT2 ARMIN SHALE

TECHNICIAN'S LOG


Totally didn't think they'd let us off for Tupelotide, at least not for the full week. Here I am, though, back at home on Kasmakani, burning through my last free day before I have to shuttle off back to Kismy. Just goofing, kicking around town. Popped by Boot Source for an hour to catch up with Deke, then I bummed around the Old Mall and, afterwards, hiked down to the waterfront. Kinda warm out today, sunny for this time of year. I bought some pastecos from a cart at Riverplace, and then I made my way back to the Redwalk. I'm at Kafa Imperia now, sucking down a trenta of Java Fortika and plotting my next move. I might head down to Fountain Street, maybe check out the ladies in their seasonal attire (nothing sexier on a lady than a spangled jumpsuit, after all). Or, I may just hang around Redwalk for a bit, see what's happening at the Kettle or over by Aladdin's Castle.

Do not want to go back to the folks' place right now, though. I love the family, of course, but I just can't spend another long afternoon in that hot parlor, listening Memphis Startractor butcher Kentucky Rain while we all eat another heaping plate full of Fool's Gold Loaf. I love the holidays, but I think I might be Festini'd out. Honestly, I think I might be glad to get back to work, even if it is just to grind through a dozen more plasdrill tests- which, frankly, will be no more tedious than watching Blue Hawaii for the fifth time in a week, glori al frato.

No comments:

Post a Comment